Grace Mission wouldn’t exist without our volunteers. Following is a list of opportunities.
Please email email@example.com or call 850-224-3817 to learn more.
Grace Mission operates on a small staff and a multitude of volunteers! We have many different volunteer opportunities for individuals or groups, schools, fraternities, sororities, or other community service organizations. If you have an area of interest in serving that is not listed, please contact us to explore that possibility. If you are interested in being “on-call” to be contacted for such needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the on-call list. Please contact email@example.com or call 850-224-3817 with questions.
- Building - painting, maintenance, and grounds keeping
- Organization - communications and administrative skills
- Worship - musicians, welcome team, set up and cleanup of worship space
- Feeding - budding/experienced chefs, kitchen crew, serving, clean up crew, PB&J preparation and delivery
- Children's and Youth Programs - homework tutors, social and emotional skill-building, creative play, Bible Study, and children's chapel.
- Medical - Nursing teams, counselors
- Clothing Closet - collect and sort donations, volunteer on clothing giveaway
- Showers - supervise showers, clean bathroom, show hospitality
- Gardening/Landscaping - planting, weeding and cultivation
- Driver - for special events
- Special Events - planning, organizing, decorating
- On-call Maintenance - skilled experts who can repair or advise on building needs
As a medical student with the benefit of hindsight, I am floored by how lucky I was to have discovered Grace Mission as an FSU student. I volunteered with the children's program for three years, and it's hard to overstate the impact this had on me both personally and professionally. Grace Mission does incredible work for the families it serves, and I feel deeply grateful to have played a small part of that work.
Grace Mission really shaped my college experience. I got to connect with many loving people and create relationships that transformed my life. Working with children reminds you of the beauty of this life, and I can’t be more grateful to have had such a wonderful experience in my time with Grace Mission.