- Clothing, especially lager men’s shoes (sizes 11-14) and men’s pants (sizes 32-36) are always in high demand
- Reading glasses of any strength
- Personal hygiene products, individually wrapped
- Towels and washcloths
- Food – Individually wrapped items such as granola bars
- Fruit and Vegetables – Farms and individuals often donate excess fruit and vegetables from their trees and gardens.
- Leftover Meals – Churches, restaurants, and local groups often donate leftover meals. Contact our volunteer coordinator or call 850-224-3817 for more information.
We have several important items needed to be able to continue to minister safely despite Covid: Plastic chairs to use outside, HEPA filters for inside spaces, etc. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- For more information please contact email@example.com
Click here to donate by PayPal or by debit/credit card.
Use QR code below to donate by Venmo