Thanks be to God!
Has over 20,000+ volunteer hours per year!
Clean audit for every year of operation!
Raises money and supports other agencies that help the less-than-fortunate!
Does outreach within the neighborhood!
Charges no fees!
- served 40,000+ meals
- provided 1,144 showers
- cleaned 416 loads of laundry
- Once a month free clothing giveaway
- filled backpacks with school supplies for our after school children
- provided quarterly medical clinics and free flu shots and Hepatitis A shots in partnership with FSU Medical School and Leon County Health Department
- paid for primary and life-saving prescription medication through our medical fund
- paid for limited over-the-counter medications as needed
- supplied clothes, coats, warm blankets, nonprescription glasses, and hygiene products
- gave referrals to counseling, recovery, and in-and-out patient rehab facilities
- provided for birth certificates and State photo IDs to help those secure employment when needed
As a worshiping community that gives back, we...
- value our worship service on Sunday, Evening Prayer on Tuesday and Morning Prayer on Wednesday
- Added a 12-step program @ 4:30pm - the Tuesday night Recovery Service
- baptized children and adults - alleluia!
- weekly ongoing Bible study classes
- learned and grew through an active Bible Study ministry, with 25+ participants
- planted/tended our organic garden, enjoyed the fruits of our labors, and learned about healthy living
- raised 35-40% of our income through fundraisers
- donate to seven other ministries - local and international
- enjoy community dinner and movie each Thursday evening
- received a clean audit every year of operation
- charged no fees to the many people that receive our services